The 2016 Toyota Tacoma is a smart-looking vehicle as it is. However, if you want something that changes the aesthetics and performance, you should consider some of the new accessories. Toyota offers a wide range of accessories for both the exterior and interior.
2016 Toyota Tacoma: Exterior Accessories
- Tube Steps – Not only do tube steps enhance the beauty of the Tacoma, they make it easier for some people to climb inside the cab. To prevent accidental falls, the steps are covered with skid-resistant polypropylene pads. These steps are also chromed, rust-resistant, sturdy, and fully tested.
- Ball Mount – If you pull a boat, Jet-Skis, trailer, or some other toy, you need a strong and secure mount. A ball mount with a uniform surface coating is an excellent accessory. Because the mount provides precise drop and rise, the departure angle of the vehicle is minimized.
- Bed Mat – Using the bed of your 2016 Toyota Tacoma will eventually lead to damage. To protect the bed, you want a high-strength bed mat. One made from cord-enhanced rubber compound is highly durable while being resistant to cracking, breaking, and fading.
2016 Toyota Tacoma: Interior Accessories
- All-Weather Floor Liners – Your 2016 Toyota Tacoma is made for outdoor use. That means bringing a lot of dirt, mud, and debris inside the cab. To protect the floors, all-weather floor liners work great. One of the best accessories is made from a recyclable TPE material that is both strong and lightweight. By choosing the tub style, the liner will fit perfectly without shifting.
- Cargo Tote – Instead of having tools, emergency supplies, groceries, sporting equipment, and other items flying around as you drive, a cargo tote keeps everything organized and secure. Consider a tote that has removable divider panels, carrying handles, and a soft-sided design that can be folded when not in use.
- Glass Breakage Sensor – One of the coolest accessories that you can buy for the interior of your 2016 Toyota Tacoma is a glass breakage sensor. The system integrates with the keyless entry system. It is designed with a sensitive microphone capable of detecting a sound frequency associated with an object hitting the glass. When the glass breaks, an alarm is emitted.
Whether you are in the market for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma or interested in personalizing your vehicle with new accessories, we can help. Ray Brandt Toyota in Kenner, Louisiana, takes great pride assisting customers with every need.